3.28.2017

parachute

& I would always rather make myself look naive for loving too hard, than holding myself back when I feel, in fear of not being loved hard back. because then, if it all comes crashing to the ground at the end of the day, at least I can say I tried.
I can say that I'm the type of love who gives everything if it means everything.
and if he decides to let go, maybe someday he'd look back and wonder what could've been if he had tried too. what could've come of the girl who loved too much.
but I suppose there's a danger in that. In jumping from my tallest cliff. Jumping for someone who doesn't want to catch me when I fall.

but every bone I've broken has healed,
 so go ahead & call me some kind of fool,
because here I go again,
always jumping before looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment